Vatican City, Saint Tarsicius
Saint Sylvester I
Catholic Encyclopedia: St. Tarsicius
- Roman martyr of the third or early fourth century. St. Tarsicius was carrying the Blessed Sacrament on his person, and refused to surrender it when beset by a pagan mob.
Catholic Online: St. Tarsicius
- Brief paragraph.
- His story, for children. By Clifford Stevens.
St. Tarcisius, Martyr
- Profile, from a book by Berchmans Bittle.
- Illustrated profile, with links. Tarcisius is the patron saint of altar servers and of first communicants.
Tarsicius of Rome
- Says that St. Tarsicius was martyred around the year 255.
Copyright 2007, Datahjaelp