Vatican City, Saint Agatha
Saint Adeodatus II
Saint Ado of Vienne
Saint Adrian of Canterbury
Saint Adrian of Nicomedia
Saint Aelred of Rievaulx
Saint Aengus the Culdee
Saint Agapetus I
Saint Agatho Works
Saint Aidan of Ferns
Saint Aidan of Lindisfarne
Agatha of Catania
- Illustrated hagiography.
Catholic Encyclopedia: St. Agatha
- Virgin and martyr, died at Catania in Sicily, probably in the Decian persecution (250-253).
The Ecole Glossary: Agatha
- Short essay on the saint, by Karen Rae Keck.
Lucy, Virgin and Martyr; Agatha, Virgin and Martyr
- Treats the two saints together. With prayer in traditional and contemporary language.
Patron Saints Index: Agatha
- Illustrated profile.
Saint Agatha the Pure Virgin
- Story for young children. By Daniel A. Lord.
St. Agatha, Virgin and Martyr, Third Century
- From Butler's Lives of the Saints.
Vietnamese Eucharistic Youth Society: St. Agatha
- The story of this girl who lived in Sicily long ago, suited to children. Preformatted line breaks can make this difficult to read.
Copyright 2007, Datahjaelp