Vatican City, Saint Bathildis
Saint Basil the Great Works First Canonical Epistle
Saint Basil the Great Works Hexaemeron%2C The
Saint Basil the Great Works Letter to Diodorus
Saint Basil the Great Works Letter to His Suffragans
Saint Basil the Great Works Letter to the Chorepiscopi
Saint Basil the Great Works On the Holy Spirit%2C Chapter 27
Saint Basil the Great Works Second Canonical Epistle
Saint Basil the Great Works Third Canonical Epistle
Saint Bede the Venerable
Saint Bede the Venerable Works
Saint Bede the Venerable Works Ecclesiastical History of the English People
Saint Benedict Works
Saint Benedict Biscop
Saint Benedict II
- Also known as Bathildis or Bathildes. Profile of the saint. With links.
- Hagiography. The saint is also called Baldechilde, Baldhild, or Bauteur.
Catholic Online: St. Bathildis
- Brief biography.
- Bathilde, or Batilde, was a runaway slave who became the wife of King Clovis II. Upon widowhood, she founded monasteries and proved herself a capable regent. She died in 680. Biographical article in the Catholic Encyclopedia.
St. Bathildes, Queen of France
- From Fr. Alban Butler's Lives of the Saints.
Vietnamese Eucharistic Youth Society: St. Bathildis
- Her life story, suited to children. Preformatted line breaks can make this difficult to read.
Copyright 2007, Datahjaelp