Vatican City, Saint Bartholomew the Apostle
Saint Auxentius of Mopsuestia
Saint Avitus of Vienne
Saint Baithen of Iona
Saint Balbina of Rome
Saint Barnabas the Apostle
Saint Bartholomew the Apostle
Saint Basilides of Alexandria
Saint Basil of Amasea
Saint Basil the Great
Saint Basil the Great Works
Saint Basil the Great Works Canons
Saint Basil the Great Works First Canonical Epistle
Saint Basil the Great Works Hexaemeron%2C The
Bartholomew the Apostle
- Illustrated profile.
- Short essay on the apostle, by Karen Rae Keck.
Catholic Encyclopedia: St. Bartholomew
- Mentioned in the lists of apostles in the Synoptic Gospels and in Acts, thought to be identical with Nathaniel (mentioned only in the Gospel of John).
For All the Saints: Bartholomew, Apostle
- The saint in Scripture, tradition, and iconography.
An Hymn upon St. Bartholomew‚€™s Day
- A poem by Thomas Traherne included in The Oxford Book of English Mystical Verse.
James Kiefer's Christian Biographies: Bartholomew, Apostle
- Explanation of why he is thought to be the same person as Nathanael. Prayer in traditional and contemporary language.
Martyrdom of the Holy and Glorious Apostle Bartholomew
- Apocryphal. According to this story, Bartholomew went to "India," where he was beheaded for having converted King Astreges' brother Polymius to Christianity. From the Ante-Nicene Fathers, vol. 8.
Vietnamese Eucharistic Youth Society: St. Bartholomew
- The story of the apostle. Suitable for children.
Copyright 2007, Datahjaelp